It sounds funny when I say to people that last year P got me a Vitamix and the year before that he got me a Triathlon watch. They look at me like… “Is he trying to tell me something?” I just laugh it off because he knows the true way to my heart!
For those of you with significant others who need a few hints on what to give you. Here are a few ideas for the kitchen lover in your family. Feel free to show them this list
1) Vitamix- My favorite tool in my kitchen. Handy in so many recipes. Yes its expensive, but think about it one gift and your done! Plus there are several different entry levels, all are amazing.
2) Cast Iron Skillet- I have a Lodge cast iron skillet and it is fantastic. It cooks things so quick and the taste is wonderful. Who couldn’t love a dish that needs to not be washed every time you use it! Price wise Lodge pots are pretty reasonable.
3) Wüsthof Knive Set- Right now William Sonoma has up to 55% off all Wüsthof Knives. Chopping vegetables and just about anything is so easy. Once you have a good knife set you will never be able to go back to your old dull cheep knives.
4) Fun Spatulas– A cute easy way to add color to your kitchen. Any option from Mod Cloth will make your cook happy.
5) Garlic Slicer and Mincer– a quick and easy way to have perfectly sliced garlic or minced garlic so you’re not biting into big garlic chunks!
These are just a few ideas. When all else fails buy a gift card to William Sonoma, your kitchen lovers heaven!