It’s about that time of year when we all need to start thinking about gift giving. It is three weeks away from Black Friday. By the way what are your thoughts on Thanksgiving day shopping? Totally crazy right? American consumers are nuts, I hope that it is not s big hit and the stores end up loosing money. I digress!
I love giving food gifts. Growing up my mom would set up candy and baking central in our kitchen and we would make all sorts of gifts for family, friends and teachers. Usually my less than talented in the kitchen friends love my tasty food gifts… as long as they aren’t on diets.Homemade Chex Mix is a wonderful gift, so is White Chocolate Pumpkin Spiced Peanut Butter.
Yes you heard that right, move over PSL. This white chocolate pumpkin spiced peanut butter can make an apple deluxe, flavor oatmeal and if you want to get crazy a fall flavored peanut butter and jelly sandwich!
- 2 Cups Plain Roasted Peanuts
- 2 Cups Honey Roasted Peanuts
- 1/4 Cup Vegan White Chocolate Chips
- 1 Teaspoon Pumpkin Pie Spice
- Add all of the peanuts to your high speed blender and turn on spead to medium. You may also do this in your food processor. The whole process will take 4-6 minutes. You may have to stop several times and use a spatula to push down the sides of the container.
- Peanuts will do from whole to chopped to powdery looking to smooth!
- Melt the white chocolate chip in a microwaveable save bowl.
- Add pumpkin spice and melted white chocolate to the blender and pulse a few times to combine.
Peanut butter will last about 8 days stored in an airtight container in the fridge.
I love the beautiful glass jars that container store sells. They are not too expensive but look so nice tied with a ribbon on top!
Sorry for the lack of recipe post lately. I have been so busy traveling. I’m going to be on the road the next three weeks. This week I’m doing a tour of the south, currently in Tupelo, MS. Luckily Thursday night I get to spend the evening with my sister and niece, then Friday morning I will get to hang out in Atlanta with one of my best friends.
Does anyone have any good recommendations on what to do in Tupelo?